Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Exploration Two by Mary Knab







My name is Mary Knab. My fun fact was that I will be traveling to Colorado this winter for a huge skiing and camping trip! I am studying business this year at The Ohio State University.

Park City, Utah

 I found Frederick Douglass very interesting in class today. An interesting fact I found about him was that he was very close with Abraham Lincoln during the civil war. He was a very inspirational man because he had the motivation to learn more and keep improving even though it was against society.

The link I would like to share :http://www.nrcc.org/2013/06/19/8-interesting-facts-about-frederick-douglass/
  
I really enjoyed the poem "For Brothers Everywhere". It was really cool how the author brought in slang and different techniques of writing to hook you. I noticed that there were a lot of descriptive language throughout the whole poem also.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.